Contributions to Rotary show your support of Rotary and reminds others of the many ways Rotary is making a positive impact in our community and around the world.
Give local to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary
1) Tax-deductible Contribution to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary’s Donor Advised Fund – give to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary through Rotary Foundation’s Donor Advised Fund. Your tax-deductible contribution is controlled by the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary and allows the Chapter to specify local 501(c)(3) charities to support.
How to give:
Online (c/c or PayPal) – click here to contribute.
You’ll be asked to supply the following information:
Fund Name – Rotary Club of Cincinnati Eastside Foundation
Account number – 515
Check – Make your check payable to the Rotary Foundation DAF. In the memo, line, please note “Rotary Club of Cincinnati Eastside Foundation, Account #515.” Checks can be submitted to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary Club (preferred) or sent directly to:
12 Gill Street, Suite 2600
Woburn, MA 01801
Wire Transfer or Stock contributions – click here for more information and to contribute.
2) Direct contribution to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary (non tax-deductible) – if you don’t require a tax-deductible contribution, and are agreeable to your contribution being used for initiatives in addition to 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, consider making a contribution direct to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary Club. You’re welcome to specify a cause to support or allow the funds to be used for future initiatives.
How to give:
Check – Make your check payable to the Cincinnati Eastside Rotary. You may include a letter with specifications for your contribution or include notes in the check memo line.
Give Globally to the Rotary Foundation
You may choose to make a one-time gift or enroll in Rotary Direct, Rotary’s recurring giving program, to support Rotary International’s efforts year round through these tax-deductible options.
1) Annual Fund and Share (primary funding for Foundation activities) – Your support of the Annual Fund is crucial to sustain the thousands of projects that are being conducted around the world. Learn more.
Please note: 50% of contributions to the Annual Fund – SHARE will be designated for use by the local Rotary District. Additionally, all annual fund contributions count toward the following recognition opportunities:
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Paul Harris Society
- Major Donor
- Arch C. Klumph Society
2) Endowment Fund – Your gift to the Endowment Fund will keep The Rotary Foundation strong well into the future, providing a continuous stream of income that will fund programs in perpetuity. Learn more.
3) PolioPlus Fund – Be a part of history and support Rotary’s work to achieve a polio-free world. Your gift will support immunization campaigns in countries where children remain at risk. Learn more.
4) Support a Specific Cause – You can designate your gift to support one or more of Rotary’s top priorities. Learn more.